Sunday, February 06, 2005

Late, late, LATE entry

Boo yah! Phew! I didn't realise that I've been neglecting my blog. And it's now 6 am in the morning. A Sunday morning. *Sigh*

Anyone out there who hates Sundays as much as I do?

Plenty of reasons for me to hate it..

1) It's a Sunday. Naturally the next day is a Monday. And Mondays means "Back to school" or "Back to work". Boring.

2) It's a Sunday. That means it's a family day. I don't know who the heck designated Sundays to be family days. That means crowded places, screaming kids, squeezing adults, and my goodness, with CNY (Chinese New Year) around the corner, it's gotta be worse.

3) It's a Sunday. That means most of my family members get to be in the same house together. That's a good thing, but it turns bad 'cause the relationship of people and noise is directly proportional. More people = More noise. More noise = Irritation. You get the picture.

It's like.. it's noisy enough having only 2-3 people in the house. Let's not mention having 6++ people in the house. It's terrible..

Blehz. Whatever. Can't help it.

Alright! Today was a good day. Reunion dinner with my "outside" families, the C & P people (Chicken & Poo <- Who thought that up?!) and my own "Bird" family (o.O supposed to be "Bert", but, ah well. =P).

Lolz! Seems like the people in these two families are whack. If you think so, you're right.

Nothing's more nuttier than hanging around with these dudes.. Hang around long enough and you get affected. That's to say, you go nuts as well.

Overall, it was great.. having a dinner with old friends is nice.. 'cause we get to keep in touch and all.. act lame.. have a good time and all.. Letting ourselves go and really bring the house down. Heh. =D

(Uh. Yeah.. there was this part where Alvin's chair got "stolen" and the girls "laughed in unison". Everyone else in the restaurant was like looking at us. Duh? o.O)

I think these kinda gatherings are great.. but.. is there anyway to stop 'em from burning a hole in my pocket? T.T

Gotta run.. People are beginning to wake up now.. While I'm off to sleep.. =) Heh. Seems like I'm learning from good ol' Count Drac. Bad habit! (Crap.. Can't kick it outta my system.. Help!)


No comments: