Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Misunderstood

Had this blogspot been kept a secret from you, I would've posted this the night I wrote it. Yet.. because you know of this blog, and is a constant reader, I cannot post this until I was sure of the direction we're going, and the decision we've made.

As with the rest of the post: "Better misunderstood and freed than understanding and tied-down", for I have always firmly believed in Freedom.

- K.S. (2nd April, 2011)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting the wrong signal out.. Being misinterpreted by people.. Wrongfully accused of things which had nothing to do with me..

Nothing feels worse than being misunderstood by the very person you care for, while there is nothing you can do about it.

Simply because: it is better to be misunderstood then to clear up the misunderstanding. The hurt bought about by understanding would hurt way more than if you stayed in the same spot, misunderstanding me.

And hence this is the reason I chose to leave things the way they are. It is, in the long run, better for you.

You've mis-read my blog posts.
You've misinterpreted my SMS-es.
You've not caught onto the hidden lines and hints within my words.
You've misunderstood me and my feelings for you.

No. Some of my posts are NOT intended for you. Some of the things I say are NOT referring to you. You didn't understand and jumped at the wrong conclusions. As always.

You can understand my character so well, understand how I think/feel/react so well, but yet always misunderstand my intentions.. Why??????

Reading your posts and seeing your determination.. pains me. But yet it is something I have to bear, for you have made your decision, and this is the only way to be fair to you.

There are too many things you've thought wrongly of me.

I am not angry. I am not angry. I am not angry.

I am simply tired.

Tired of explaining.

Tired of planning.

Tired of trying to make everything better.

Tired of everything.

Just tired.













I don't deserve. And hence why I made the choices I did.

No comments: