Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wayang

That's it.

My IA results has just officially gave me thumbs-up to fuck care trying to be hardworking from now on.

I got a fucking "B" grade despite my efforts and sacrifices for a goddamned industrial attachment.

My friend who played games half the time during his IA got a "B+" despite lousy grading from his supervisor.

Another friend who didn't have to do anything at the workplace except youtube and facebook got an "A-".

Fuck this shit. Never again will I work hard.

Just like my first semester where everyone copied lab notes for submission. Everyone else got minimal "A" grades while I got a "B" for trying to write my own. The following semester I gave up and got an "A".

Hah.

Prove to me that hard work is worth shit.

KNNBCCB. This world is fucking unfair. Thanks to the goddamned B grade my attempt to pull ahead in 2nd class upper is now in danger.

Thank you REC. Fucking big thank you.

No comments: