Sunday, December 08, 2013

Unappreciated

I believe in karma.
I know what I do, I know what I'm doing, I know what I've done.
I believe in my righteousness.

Doing so much behind the scene work just to solve other people's problems and taking no credit for it.
Ends up, I'm unappreciated and even backstabbed simply because I'm not the kind to be flashy or take credit for the things I do.

Fine. Karma and time will tell.

If you think you have better friends than what I am doing for you, feel free to discard me.
If you think that I'm such a lousy low-life that's barely worth your attention, fine.
If you think saying shit about others and what they do when you have no fucking idea, go ahead.

Karma will turn around and bite you hard in the ass.
Meantime, since you do not wish to acknowledge that I have an issue with you, sure.
Enjoy your time with your "rich" and "fun" and "caring" friends.
When the day comes that you have no one to help you, we'll see.

To think that on the very day I made time to help solve your problems, you say such shit about me and smear my name in others' presence.
To think that I made alterations to my plan just to help you solve your problems.
To think that I was prepared to take time off work at my expense and leave just to ensure that your problems are resolved.

You treat me like a fool.
Fine. You will have your just desserts.

Screw you.

No comments: