Saturday, June 18, 2005

Some of the stuff..

My head's messed up!

Can't really think straight right now.. Information in my brain's cluttered and flying all over the place in bits and pieces...

OMG!!!!

-------------------------------------------

First and foremost.. Like to address some issues..

I received feedback from some of my blog readers... Thanks for taking the effort to remind me of what went wrong...

1) The music. Realised it could be annoying to some people. And I finally took it off. Enjoy your own music people!

2) The length. Yeah. I tend to drag on and write essays at a time. so.. instead I'll try a different approach. Let's see how things work out.

3) The content. Opps. A tad bit sensitive. So.. would like to take this opportunity to rectify the problem.. It's all in humor! (Yes, of course its "dark humor", but you guys might not realise it.. so..) I'll tone down on that part ok? =)

4) The skin. Yeah. Unoriginal and boring. Hope you all don't mind cause I'm just. Damn. Lazy. =)

And finally.. Anything i blog is open for public views (if you guys read newspaper.. I'm guessing you all know that there is no privacy in blogging, right?). So, if anything I blog becomes offensive to you guys.. Just know that I am most likely making a joke, or that I'm just writing out my personal opinions for you guys to see. What's wrong with being open and honest? =D

P.S.: Please don't misinterpret this section as my flaming you guys for your comments. I appreciate the comments, and i hope to receive more feedback. =P

-------------------------------------------

Ok. First up. Let's see what else I have to blog about May...

.....

Oh. It's mid-June already? What?! 2 weeks more to Common test?! (Well basically.. I think the remainder of May went by uneventfully.. or that I just plain forgot. X.x)

Oh yeah. My laptop "broke down". Again. There's already 4 hardware failures and over 10 times of reformatting done to my laptop. Hey Toshiba. If you guys are gonna keep this up, It's no wonder why you guys failed to get Ngee Ann's tender for this year's laptop sales.

-------------------------------------------

Alright. Will update my blog again. Gonna try and keep things short and sweet.

No comments: