Thursday, August 11, 2011

Coin

Heard from someone in class today saying: "Coin-tossing is an act whereby the result of the coin toss has actually nothing to do with the action that the tosser will take. Simply because the tosser has already decided in his heart what he wants the result to be, by pinning hopes that the desired result will actually come true. Hence the action of coin tossing is nothing more then to force the sub-conscious decision to manifest itself in the conscious mind."

I can't say I agree or disagree simply because there really are times I didn't care and let a coin toss decide for me.. But thinking back there was always that nagging feeling that I already wanted something but just had nothing to convince me that it's right.

Did a "coin-toss" about a year back and followed it blindly till today. And that nagging feeling is still there.. Hahah. I guess I did follow a blind coin toss when I actually have an idea of what I wanted.

Too bad things had to turn out this way.. but I guess.. some things are for the best. Things happened.. so that things can continue happening. The fact that they happened allows for current situations and events to exist. Which I must say is a good thing, at least for me.

Much as it is stupid, I will continue to pin my hopes that one day, this fucked up world will right itself and that karma will finally work its magic. Yes, I'll get mine for the fucked up things I've done but so be it. I'm prepared to face the consequences of my actions even before I took them anyway.

Just wishing against fat hopes that someday, people will get their dues. What a way to console oneself.

One more year to graduation and financial freedom. C'mon c'mon c'mon..

(And then the world ends. Yay. Har har har. =/)

No comments: