Monday, April 02, 2012

Last Straw

So my dad wakes up @ 6 am in the morning, sees me sitting in front of my computer, the first thing he says is:

"That's it, goddamn you. Making so much noise. I've had enough. This is your last chance. IF I ever catch you again, I'm throwing your computer and phone and everything away."

Yep.

Say that to my face after you stay up the whole fucking night working.
Say that again to my face after you've been accused of making noise when the whole night you did nothing but read and type.
Say that again to my face when you realize you're all alone when old and no one wanna take care of you.
Say that again to my face when it's storming outside and all you wanna do is snuggle in bed and sleep, but you can't due to work.

Fuck you. The last straw for you? Same for me. Enough of accusations. You think you're right?

Well, FUCK YOU.

I'll get lost as you wanted. OK. Thanks! Bye.

No comments: