Monday, July 30, 2012

Fight

Had a shouting match with my dad last night.

As usual, I lost. The same old dad >>>>> son theory, and that I'm either:

1. Mad
2. Argumentative
3. Stupid
4. Play too much games

The list goes on, I refuse to waste my time adding on to a already retarded list.

I guess enough is enough. As always, nothing pleases him, he never listens and everyone but him is wrong.

Sure, have it your way. I guess Burger King would probably be his favourite restaurant. I care not anymore.

All my life, I've done things I'm proud of but refuse to talk about, simply because, I didn't do it for recognition, I did it out of concern, out of respect and out of goodwill.

If my efforts that I put in to make your life slightly easier while making mine sucks is of so little consequences to you, fine.

So be it. I shall live for myself from now onwards.

You dare to make your big claims that you don't care, you don't expect anything, blah blah blah.

Sure, w'll see.

No comments: