Saturday, November 06, 2010

Catalysm

Yeah~~ World of Warcraft: Catalysm - is due for world-wide release on December 7th, 2010. From now until 07/12/2010, Blizzard will be running events that are updated weekly, events that leads up to the climatic moment that is Catalysm.

The day Deathwing emerges and tears Azeroth asunder. Azeroth will never be the same again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interestingly, as I was discussing this with my friend, I realized that the same is happening in real-life! At least that's what's going on in my life. Events have begun, which will only conclude itself in December 2010. Shit is happening real fast, and with the colossal amounts of work slated for November, this is gonna one heck of a busy/fast month.

Recent weeks have caused me to think that the pendulum has slowed down, and is coming to a stop, but nope; it is still going, strong as ever. This time it seems to be swinging in slow-motion instead, not the frantic side-to-side action it has seen for the past month.

The various warnings and reminders I've received has been nothing but an echo in my mind. I know them, I've thought of them, and on hearing them, I can feel nothing but the hollowness of truth ringing through my mind.

I know what my skeptic mind is telling me, I know that the words I'm hearing are simply just a reflection of what I've thought of/am thinking about. But yet I just wanna take a gamble.

Of which I might regret.

Yet I know if I don't take this gamble, I will never know for sure, and will still regret.

I guess everyone becomes dumb whenever it comes to this topic.

Yet thinking about it.. I may no longer have a choice. Looking at it and being fair, I've already stepped down a path of no return. I guess maybe I should think about how to structure the truth and drop the bomb. There's already been a casualty, of whom I think deserves what he's gotten. But yet for the shit he's done, I doubt that is enough. If only I could do more to increase his pain and suffering so that he can experience that which he has given out.

Yes, judge and be judged. I'll damn well judge and punish however I want to. I'll get mine, so be it. The day it all comes back to me would be the day I know my purpose is over.

Right now? Free judgments and punishments on the horizon. Come get some.

No comments: