Wednesday, March 07, 2012

201

I've gotta learn to do something about my timing. It's always around this period of the day that I get depressed and emo over every and any damn thing.

It's like, 1 - 3 AM is my emo period, 3 - 4 AM is recovery, then from 4 AM onwards, my study period. Yes, my study period begins at 4 AM. It's the only damn time I noticed that I can really sit down and study shit. Gawd.

I hate mornings, and have subconsciously adjusted my life away from mornings.. haha. It's a good thing I guess. =) I still remembered how I tried to do this years before but got stopped by someone. Mornings are fine, nice sometimes even, but I still prefer to solitude of the night.

And the irony is, as much as I prefer solitude, I wish for company. I envy how my friend(s) can interact with others and make lasting friendships so easily. Perhaps they're extroverts; that's why, but somehow, something tells me that it has got nothing to do with my introvert self; it has everything to do with me.

Did a sample MSAT (MenSa Assesment Test) today, both international and the lame 8 figured question, SG-version. I scored 28/30 for the international one (One on anagrams which I couldn't solve without Google's help, the other a careless mistake).

Makes me wonder if I should go take the test. It costs $45/student and $60/adult, and I wonder if its worth it at all. My friend's been asking me to give it a try, but hmm, I truly wonder at its authenticity, because all I see is a society full of stuck-up assholes who think they're really smarter than 98% of the population making themselves feel better about their "smarts".

The next test is in April this year in Suntec. Perhaps I should take it just to have something to brag about in my resume. Haha. But yet I'm lazy to and don't wanna spend that money. Heh.

BTW, the post title refers to the 201th post I've made in this blog since its opening in January 8th, 2005.

=) Interesting date. I never noticed it until today. Heh. Brings back memories.. And how I'm sure this blog would die off after I enlisted. It did, as I predicted, but I just never expected to come back to it again.. =)

Oh well. Time for bed.

No comments: