Friday, March 16, 2012

Perfection

In many things, in many ways,
I wonder often.

For what am I trying so hard for?

Effort put in, effort made.
But in the end,

All is for naught.

I always believed that hardworking people's beliefs are real, and that I'm lazy.
So as much as I am lazy, there are things that I never give up, and is constantly trying.
To the point, I may say, that I am overdoing things.

But yet I still go on.

Sometimes however, I wonder why, for what and how come.

Why I continue to strive and work so hard for.
When nothing happens; nothing appreciated.

I've been given an analysis before: it's because of my hardwork that my standards are too high for most people. And that they dare not try to appreciate what there is. Fearing that they do not qualify.

I ask then, as I ask now.

If my work is to be so superior to the point that people dare not get close to, then for what am I striving towards perfection for?

If perfection meant that it becomes a meaningless piece of art for others to look and stay away from, then perfection is not what I need.

But yet if I stay away from perfection, will I be able to get the attention I want then?

No comments: