Monday, February 21, 2011

Farewell

Well... Farewell.

There really isn't a lot that I can say. What you told me today in the living room, yeah. I feel the same too. It's just that I'm not sure I have the right to use the word anymore. But still..


I love you.

Very, very much.

To the point language is unable to truly define or describe it.

That's all I can say from the bottom of my heart.


I'm forever your Dear. As you are mine. No one else will ever be my Dear Dear. Only you. You are special, and will forever hold a place in my heart. For there is simply no comparison, as I said before.

That is why my tears flow. Because every time I think of how I hurt you, I just hate myself more. When I think back of all the times we've shared together.. it hurts to think that we will probably be unable to share anymore of it in the future.

Take care. I wish you all the best. I'll always be around if you need me. I'm just a call away. Else drop me an email/sms/whatever. I'll definitely reply.

But just before I wrap this post up.. I only have one thing to say, as I cannot say them in front of you:

"There are times when we have to make really hard choices, and today's was one of them. All I can say is, there are things in my heart which I cannot say or make known, at least not today."

From your Familiar Stranger,
20th February 2011.

P.S.: I saw your comment. Thank you. But I will not call you in the middle of the night to disturb your sleep. You can switch it off if you want.. but I really, really appreciate the thought. For your info.. I have never switched my phone off for the past 4 years (unless I have no choice).

Because you asked me not to. I still leave it on beside me whenever I sleep. And hence, should you ever wake up to nightmares, or get awaken by rain and lightning at night, or just want to hear a familiar voice in the middle of the night..

Keep calling. Until I wake up. I will definitely answer. For you.

No comments: