Thursday, February 17, 2011

Unsaid

I know. I understand so very well every word, every single letter you typed in your secret site.

But yet, as you keep thinking I am blinded, its not true. It's just a simple matter of fear.

No longer do I wanna hurt you.
No longer do I wanna break promises.
No longer do I wanna see you cry.
No longer do I wanna lie to you.

No more.

I choose to step away. From the first day I made my choice, I've been thinking about it over and over again. Whether my choice was right. But the simple fact that I did not choose otherwise proves that I chose to accept my choice.

I've told you before, there is no comparison. I thank you for all you've done for me, and the devotion you have to me.

Seek your happiness. I've never thought of my own happiness before, why should I now? The few times I tried was nothing but lies and attempts to believe that this world is a wonderful one. But that, by itself, is a lie.

I know, deep down, that I will disappoint you again. It would have been different before, but you chose to wait until it was all too late before you decided that we were worth the sacrifices you had to make. But now you do, but its too late.

Fate has decided to screw with us, brutally too. I cannot understand how something as simple as love can become so complicated.

It's probably all my fault. So be it. Let the future roll. Who knows how things will turn out?

Take care and all the best.

1 comment:

Winter said...

Just want to tell you,i would like to be the ear. Because i know u, everything about u. Anytime anyplace, just give me a call. I will leave my phone 24 hours for you. No matter how late,just call me when you need a ear.
--熟悉的陌生人