Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dreams

I had a dream sometime last week.

It was... interesting.

I was in a HDB apartment somewhere I couldn't recognize. But the people in it.. hmm.

It didn't feel like I belonged there. In fact, it felt like I was sneaking in.

And you were there. With me. Doing what we always did, like nothing had ever happened.

Your mom was there too, chatting with us like there was nothing wrong.

But we were afraid. Afraid of your dad.

Hence we kept peeking at the main doors to the apartment, so that the moment he came home, I would hide. Or run away.

But he never came home. And there I was.

Comfortable. Relaxed. Pleasant.

I hadn't felt that way in a long time.

When I woke up, I knew, it was a dream.

But it felt so real. Yet my mind knows its a dream.

There was sadness, there was sorrow.

And the first thought that came to my mind was: Is that supposed to be a message?

A message to make me figure out what I wanted?

No comments: