Thursday, January 19, 2012

Worth

Had a rather bad argument with my mom over a stupid thing that's directly related to her.

Yes, the topic at hand wasn't about her but it as a minor thing that I have to take a constant /facepalm to.

My mom insists that her bikini, which she leaves at my house, is something of a bother, because she believes Men shouldn't touch Women's underwear; it's unlucky and bad.

However, the issue here was me telling her that she was making a big fuss out of it, and as much as I disagree with her superstitiousness, I told her I did as she said and didn't touch it.

Still, that's not enough to convince her.

Yesterday, the night before, I went on a dramatic confrontation between a man and his wife, and a third-party who was a close friend to the 3 of them. It ended up just the friend and the man, minus the wife. Still, with all of the crap that happened, I've accomplished the objectives I've set out to do.

What the issue now is.. is it all worth it?

I don't even know why I bother doing the things I do. I don't even value this relationship anymore. Why should I even be caring a damn thing about it?

Omen or not, haha. I lost the ring. It happened once before, and knowing it was a bad thing, I wanted to get a replacement ASAP (back then). I still remember her telling me: "No need. I've made it clear before if I'm ever getting anything, it'll be a real ring with a real purpose."

I disagreed, but hey, do people listen to me? No.

Funny, given my track record of getting things right when I disagree, which is almost 100%. Hah.

This time round, again, it got lost at a time when things were starting to go downhill. Perhaps its Fate again then, starting to spin its wheels again, taking us to places unknown.

No comments: