Wednesday, February 22, 2012

SMS

22nd February 2012, 2:04AM
Sunny Day with Rain (wonder how that works o.O)

----------------------------------------------------

Dear Diary,

Today marks the first time in my life where I actually waited for people to SMS (i.e. Short Message System, or aptly, Texting) me. And it didn't happen. Been waiting for it since 7 in the evening yesterday until now, 2 in the morning. I still didn't get my SMS(s) and I wonder what happened.

Ok, I think I lied. I've probably waited before for people to text me back with regards to some plan, or is awaiting some form of reply, or something else.

Back to the topic: A certain someone was supposed to get back to me with regards to plans tomorrow (i.e. today) and I've been waiting to know when and where we're supposed to meet. I have an issue with sleeping and waking hours, and hence must know the time and place to meet beforehand.

The result? A high likelihood that I'll be in dreamland until 2 PM in the afternoon tomorrow, most likely too late to do anything, or I've overslept people's expectations of me showing up early in the afternoon/morning (which is an almost impossible thing).

So.. fine. What's done is done, I suppose to culprit in question is sleeping and hence I'll probably just text her anyway later before I sleep (or something) and hope I get woken up by the text notification the next day morning.

The other SMS was I waiting for.. was kinda a reply. It's probably my bad since I didn't exactly key in my previous messages as a question.. more of a statement, an angry one at that. Still, I would've expected a reply or an extortion of some kind.. but I didn't get any.

A probable reaction I got was very likely in the form of a facebook update saying:
"I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired. I just wanna sleep. Zzz."

Now, that almost seems to make it sound like I'm the one who caused her tiredness! (Yes, another female. Hooray.) But why am I the one feeling the taxing exhaustion? Hmmm.. I wonder why indeed.

So here I am, in the middle of the night, yet to take my bath, reading FUUUU comics and 9gag nonsense to keep my tormented spirits up, trying to stop procrastinating and instead go do my statics (which I've been ignoring for far too long). And then bath and wait for my hair to dry and go to sleep. Of which I'd probably have a meal somewhere in between.

And the craziest thing is I'm actually spamming blog sites and facebook, refreshing them hoping that I'd be able to catch a glimpse of some kinda update.. only to realize I'm probably the only fool and idiot stupid enough not to be sleeping at this hour.

*Well who the hell posts shit at this hour others than myself anyway? I'm getting dumber by the day*

Yep. A hopeless waiting and a shitty feel that somehow, I've been viewed as unimportant.. or being tested.. or have just achieved making my "shut the fuck up, I'm talking and if you have nothing better to say, go to sleep!" sentiments known telepathically.

Oh well. All in a day's work for me.

Time to do my statics and hit the showers.. and probably a meal (damn I'm getting hungry again).

Good night!

Regards,
K.

P.S.: Did I mention that I had a test today? Somehow it felt really easy. One of those rare exams! haha. And yeah, I need to score like a badass this sem if I hope to pull my honors up by 0.02 to the next level. Something tells me my FYP lecturer isn't gonna make that easy! Hhahahahhaa.

P.P.S.: I want buffet!

P.P.P.S.: I want my ASUS Transformer!

P.P.P.P.S.: I want my games and consoles and play games like a fail-kid/society-scumbag/homeless-bum/useless-retard until I'm happy then look for a job!

P.P.P.P.P.S.: Looking for Work, if employment is available please call! 1800-I'LL-WORK-FOR-FOOD.

*End of Entry*

----------------------------------------------------

No comments: