Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Hesitation

Exams are up and coming.. And I realized I have barely a week left to study, yet I still have easily 20+ hours of online lecture to cover. My goodness. Time to hit the books.

But that doesn't seems its gonna be easy, what with the distraction going on at the moment.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The issues in my heart sits heavy. I keep thinking about them over and over. And at the very end I realized I was comparing. What if I didn't had anything to compare to? Would I be happy with the way things are right now? I most probably would, with a couple of exceptions, but nothing like the way I keep thinking right now.

A week has already passed and Dec is well on its way. Today is the 7th, and I feel that I should end this soon, quickly. Christmas would be a great deadline to meet to clear up the smoke that has been left lying around for too long.

I just wish that my heart realizes what it wants earlier and be firm in its choice. This swinging sensation is terrible, no more please. Being able to choose is a great thing; being forced to choose stinks.

No comments: