Friday, December 10, 2010

Ragdoll

The past few days were so eventful that I'm not even sure if everything happened within 2 short days.

Just to keep as a memory placeholder, the following is an account of what happened on Tuesday night, 7th December 2010.

V's account:

- Got hounded by a "Stalker" and made me upset. I don't wanna give him another chance!
- Damn. Left home in a rush. Forgot my stuff and I forgot to use plasters for my heels.
- Switched off my phone because the "Stalker" is irritating. Tuition now.
- That damnable "Stalker" is irritating me again! I just wanna go for dinner with my friends.
- OK, I'm feeling like crap. I wanna get home early and rest, like I promised Baby. =)
- Huh? My friends are at a pub? Oh fine whatever. Not hungry anyway, finger foods are fine.
- Baby's worried, I promised him I won't get drunk. =)
- Hmm.. Martell.. Ah, damn. This tastes so good.
- Damn that Stalker. Can't even enjoy myself now.
- Playing games with my friends! Wee~~! Free flow drinks! =D
- Oh~ He's coming later to send me home.. Shoooo niceee~ of.. him.
- Hee hee hee... Baby's here.. and I think I had alittle too much. Opps.
- Hugged my "Brother" and asked him about Baby. =D
- Huh? Why's Baby here with me? Hee hee hee..
- Had a craptastic vomitting session at my house void deck for nearly 2 hours.
- Had a chat with Baby after that. Burned his night for my selfishness =(
- I realized I broke my promise to him. Oh WTF.
- I didn't realize I was hugging my Brother in front of him. Shit.


Being treated like a ragdoll stinks. Feels like I'm not even important enough for people to place consideration for. That's how it is huh? Its "pointless" to treat me better because somehow I don't deserve it? That my words have no meaning?

Certainly feels like it.

Ah fuck. Whatever. Being taken for granted, as usual.

No comments: