Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lightspeed

Time flies at the speed of light. Work, reports, people, relationships, sleep.

I wish time would slow down and stop, for me to think for awhile. Perhaps I'm getting old.. For the first time in my life, I feel that my brain isn't working as fast as it should be.

I'm lost. I need to think. I need to slow down everything and think.

No time.

Everything is failing me. My philosophy, my beliefs, my confidence, my future. No longer can I foresee a future. Everything is just the past and the present.. and the ever-growing darkness that is the future. I no longer know what to believe in or think now. My inner-most thoughts that I've kept hidden from the world.. and that disgusting voice that has been never wrong.. are quiet.

I've always been my own guide for as long as I've known to use my head.. but it's decided to shut off on me now.

What can I do now?
What should I be doing now?
What am I supposed to do now?
What are the things I should believe in now?

No answers. And for the first time in my life I'm facing the future..

With fear.

No comments: