Monday, March 21, 2011

Memory

The most random stuff causes me to think.

Here I was thinking that, I should text her just to give her a daily "cheer up!" message.. but was reluctant because I don't want her to be reminded of me daily.. I would do so everyday if I was sure I wouldn't affect her emotions.. but then... haizz.

Then out of the blue I got reminded of ma la hot pot and beef slices in ma la.

Then I remembered cucumbers, served cold with black vinegar, soy sauce and other spices.

So many things constantly reminds me of her. And whenever I do.. this ache in my heart appears and tears start to well..

I miss her. and yet I cannot say.

Cucumbers, winter-melon, hotpot, teppanyaki. And so many other items which I have yet to list.. Everytime I see them, I think of her. Without fail.

She would ask me: "Do you still think of me, do you miss me?"

How can I not, when so many things reminds me of you?

No comments: