Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pile of R's

Time.

The events that took place.

The order of the events that took place.

The severity and significance of the events that took place.

Ended up making one hell of a big mess in my life.

I've always told myself to live with no regrets. But yet, this is the biggest lump of crap I've encountered in my life.. making me regret everything, everything, everything.

I'm regretting my decisions, but yet as I do so now, I know that even if I didn't make the choices I did back then, I would regret my decision of NOT MAKING the choices I did now. I regret the chances I didn't take years back. I regret the fact that I took the chances that I did years back.

Oh hell of a pile of regret.

If not for me and my messed up self none of this mess would have to take place. All the hurt and regret and pain. I miss you, my heart aches for you but I cannot tell you this. It is for the best, it is to be fair to you, it is my punishment.

Stupidity is me.

No comments: