Saturday, September 10, 2011

Stone

Did something today that most people who never do in their lives. OR at least, would never have to deal with.

Planted the bomb at the right place at last. Whether it blows and achieves its purpose or just simply fizzles due to a blown fuse.. is up to fate. If its purpose is complete, then oh yeah: the truth revealed, planting the seeds of doubt, at least, if not much worse.

Else.. who knows? It's gonna be an interesting turn of events. Perhaps nothing happens. =X Oh well.

For much of my past year, I never expected the kinda crap that would (and should) only exist in soap-operas and over-hyped movie scripts to happen to me. At least partially.

I bet writing my life story into a script would make a pretty exciting movie.

Much as it sucked (the damned thing had nothing to do with me), it felt great performing it. Being the Messenger of Bad News has never felt better. Feels almost like I let drop a big-ass stone from my back, which is about time too. Carrying the piece of crap rock thanks to a certain someone made me pissed off as hell.

I'm finally cooling down.. though the winds of fate seems to have shifted again.

What happens next?
So curious.

No comments: