Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nightmare

I dreamt that you appeared in my dreams out of nowhere.

The next moment, you fell. You were supposed to be walking along a flight of stairs.. but instead you jumped onto the railing and fell..

I caught you, and you were surprisingly light. I spent no effort holding onto you.. but couldn't pull you up.

So shocking the experience was, that I jerked awake before I ever knew if I succeeded, gaining consciousness almost immediately. The chills and shivers that followed didn't help.

Never have I felt like that before.

Is that a premonition of things to come? I've experienced enough "Deja vu" flashbacks to know that sometimes, my dreams come true. Or at least, the only familiarity I could associate such experiences with can only come from my dreams.

I hope that it stays untrue.

No comments: