Saturday, October 22, 2011

Desire, revisited

You asked me how I want you to change.

I told you: everything.

Because you just don't goddamned understand whatever the hell it is I want.

Just love me, pure and simple.

This is something you have never done. In your mind, you think, what you're doing is love.

Tell me about your "love" when you have all your restrictions and considerations and reservations and problems with me.

Tell me about your "love" when planning for the future involves me having to suck thumb and follow your will.

Tell me about your "love" when all you can go on about is "the future, the future, the future".

Fuck all that shit.

What matters is here.
What matters is now.
What matters is me.

You still don't get it. Just stop thinking. Stop worrying. Stop denying. Stop hesitating. Stop arguing. Stop being stubborn.

Just respect me, listen to me, do as I say and S.T.F.U.

And it will all be OK.

Because you realized something? EVERYTHING goes to shit when we listen to you.

Hence stop. Shut up. You may be right sometimes, but please. Just. Stop.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up. and L.I.S.T.E.N. and O.B.E.Y. Since you can't get anything else right.

How tough is that? Very?

Then I offer you the ultimatum.

G.T.F.O.

In other words:

GET THE FUCK OUT!

No comments: