Saturday, October 22, 2011

Point

The both of you don't seem to get the point.

It's not your love or your devotion or your efforts that I doubt.

It is in the way you treat me, the way you think of me, the way you do things around me that is pissing me off and is causing trouble for me and you.

Hah. This post seems so bloody ridiculous.

What's the point when the both of you don't fucking understand my point?

OR understand ME for that matter?

And you call yourself a girlfriend? And you claim to love me?

Please.

I've always been alone, and I'm still alone. Girlfriends notwithstanding; I'm a loner and will forever be a loner.

I'm right in saying that I don't need a girlfriend. What's the point of having one when she's not performing her role as a girlfriend?

Just be friends. Plain and simple.

No comments: