Saturday, October 29, 2011

Memories

Blink an eye and its November.

It's been a year.

The memories still come back to haunt me.. But they're pleasant ones.

Awesome, sweet, loving memories. Days long gone, destroyed by two idiots who decided they were unsatisfied with their lives.

Well. At least I made my choice after trying so hard to make things work. After going beyond what was required of me. After trying so hard that I'd done the ultimatum and more.

All that ruined because of a damned paper.

Forget it.

Let me reminisce in the sweet memories of those days, through eyes blurred with tears, a heart full of pain and a face wet with sorrow.

I love you.

These 3 words holds such significant meaning from me to you.. Yet they were never received properly.

That day, at your house, I recalled with vivid memory, of your joy and your laughter as you got taken by surprise at my gift of the iPod touch that you'd always wanted. You never expected that I would buy it, seeing I'm such an anti-Apple person. You never expected that I would buy it for no reason others than simply wanting to see you happy. You never expected that my love for you goes beyond material means.

And yet you still made the fucked up choices which led to today.

Never in my life did I expect to tear so much.
Never in my life did I expect to give a shit about the far-fetched concept of "love".
Never in my life did I expect I would give so much, care so much and want so much for a person.

Yet here I am. Crying in solitude. Burying my sorrows on the WWW.

Thank you for the memories. I'll carry them in my heart until the day I rest for eternity. On the positive side, I now have a "Cry" button installed in my soul. =)

Thank you.

No comments: