Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mr. Right

Righto! Right indeed! We need more Mr. Left's!

Mmm-kay. Back to topic.

Recently, the advent of "ZOMG~! I missed Mr. Right! ARGHH KILL ME!!~!" posters/pictures/quotes/*insert intellectual property here* is beginning to circulate with renewed fervor on the Net.

Or rather, Tumblr and Facebook, exclusively, since that's where I saw them.

Here's the thing ladies. You proclaim the following about guys:

1) All guys are nasty.
(cause YOU chose the nasty ones)

2) Timing is a problem!
(cause YOU thought that you were hot stuff, only to regret later)

3) Chemistry is a problem!
(Cause YOU didn't bother trying to know the guy better)

4) I didn't know the guy was sweet-talking me!
(cause YOU chose to believe in his BS lies)

5) Guys are only after my body!
(cause YOU chose to be with guys just wanna get in your pants)

And the list can go on! But with just FIVE, I'm sick of all the excuses given, sick of all the crap, sick of all the bullshit, and hence I shall not bother trying to kill myself with nausea listing everything out.

*My inner-female gives me great insight, and hence I thank her.*

Look here, BITCHES. <- yeah, i'm being offensive, cause after 12 years of knowing this romance nonsense, I'm more than pissed with girls saying shit like this.

You CHOSE, of your own FREE WILL, to hang-out/date/love/kiss/hug/sleep/have-sex-with/get-abused-by guys who are fucked-up/uncommitted/diseased/assholes/violent/pigs/retarded/brain-dead.

And then you turn around and address to the world: All guys are *insert nasty adjective here*.

Who is the shameless retard here? You gave up on all the other potential guys who wanted to love you wholeheartedly and to care for you, only to be scorned because of their looks/pockets/traits/background.

Hello?

I kinda think you deserve your situation! More often than not, what are you girls thinking?

*Oh I'm young, I have a great-ass/long-legs/big-boobs/pretty-face/large-eyes. I can play around! Yeah, "PARTY ON BABEH! All that other guys than aren't up to "Standard"? Stand aside dudes.*

Yup, and then you sleep around, fuck around, mess around, fling around, flirt around. And get hurt and abused, cheapened cause you sleep around like a whore.

And then when you grow old, your boobs sag, your cellulite builds, your abs goes to shit, you start thinking:

*Hmm.. It's high-time I got hitched! No one would want a old woman like me! ZOMG! GO GO GO! MR RIGHT?! WHERE R YOU?!?!?!*

And all of sudden! WHAM BAM BOOM!

Nerd guy #1 from 5 years back looks like Mr. Ritchie Rich!
Geek dude #3 from Sec Sch looks like Brad Pitt, albeit after too much junk food!
Pri-Sch Sweetheart #122 seems like Mr. Butler, catering to your every needs!

Wow! All the hot guys, and what!? They're all attached??? Aww... =(

"Timing", you blame. "Chemistry", you blame.

Everything, but yourselves.

And in defense, what do you say? (Oh this is my favourite!)

*IF YOU LOVE SOMEBODY, YOU DON'T REGARD HER PAST!*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *let me catch my breath here*

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

OF COURSE YOU'D SAY "IN THE NAME OF LOVE"! YOU'D INVOKE CUPID AND EROS TO SMITE DOWN ALL WHO TARNISH THE NAME OF "LOVE"!

Please. Please. Please.

This is what you girls like to call us guys all the time.

This is called:

Desperate.



It's like so totally shameless! You sleep around for a good half of your life, then you do an about-turn as you age and realize you aren't so hot anymore, then expect guys to still want you because "Oh you love me and hence you shouldn't judge me by my past".

If we do that, that's your bonus, cause we really love you. It's a privilege, not an entitlement. There are plenty of trees out there in the forest to choose from.

Don't get snarky.

And poor stupid guys fall for the same shit all the time, over and over again.

*Yes baby! I love you! Your past don't matter!! hahahahaha! let's make love and get married and have 34241 babies of whom probably belongs to some other shit dude who's screwing another girl in a hotel somewhere!*

Tsk tsk.

This world really needs a reset button.

Oh. Here you go: Good shit I found recently.

No comments: