Sunday, January 09, 2005

The 2nd post!

Haha.. my 2nd post in an isolated little corner in the internet.. =D

Heck.. I think I'm alittle scared now.. my sister's blog got totally wrecked by viruses.. and thus I think I won't be "upgrading" my blog for the time being.. since i'm only using it as a "on-line diary" =P

Woke up at 4 pm in the afternoon today.. and somehow wasted my entire day hitting on the PS-2.. and i still have my EPS wiring to complete.. ack =X

The time's currently 11 pm on a Sunday.. and it's a school-day on the next.. Why do weeks go by so quickly? 2 more weeks of study then its term break + the common papers.. o.O Fast.. to me it's like school term has barely started, and we're half-way through now..

Whatever. Going to have a bath and sleep now.. Oh glorious bed.. =P

No comments: