Saturday, January 22, 2005

New post

Original header, ain't it? ; )

Alright. I have to agree my posts tend to stretch into essays =D But hey, It's not like you have to read them, right? ; ) Anywayz.. Thanks Leonhart (whoever you truly are) for your comments and warnings. I appreciate that. And yes, when you touch on sensitive issues such as religion, Bam! You can get burned. ('Cause people tend to get offended)

But hey, once again, allow me to state a few key points in my last blog: "No Offense Intended", "Just stating the silly crap these religions does", "Religion is a form of spiritual sustenance to people who need them, therefore, it stays".

Blah. Enough with that. Let's move on.. No need to dwell on such things, yeah? (Was hopin' that blog was something to remind people of the silly things religions does + make some free thinkers laugh. Opps. Maybe my sense of humor sucks. My bad =P )

Moving on.. Ngee Ann Polytechnic has ended its open house today, Saturday, 22nd January 2005 (It started on Wednesday, 19th January 2005). Some big-shot minister (Opps, didn't see him or hear his name, so I can't be sure if it was a big-shot "somebody") came down today near evening time and took a stroll around the campus. Didn't really know what he did exactly, since he skipped our CCA Booth (Astronomy Club). Maybe the news tonight or tomorrow will give a report about it? Bleh. Whatever. I hoped all those "O-level" scholars got an idea of what they wanna learn when they get their "O-level" results.

Don't end up like me =P Ended up choosing ECE (Electronic and Computer Engineering) without any idea why. Heh! ^_^ But well, thankfully I can handle Physics and Maths pretty well, so no sweat. (Since most engineering courses focuses on these two subjects)

Well. Two months to the release of the "O-level" results. Lots of time to ponder over what to choose from. (Oh heck, you have to consider the JCs too. Bummer. =X)

Tomorrow's Sunday. The weekly "Family Day".. Remember to enjoy yourselves in whatever you prefer to do on Sundays, cause it just passes by too fast. I should end off here now, before my blog ends up being "too long" once again. =D

No comments: