Monday, January 17, 2005

Dinner time!

Lolz! I think I ran outta ideas for the topic header.. Blehx..

Ok.. A note before anything else.. This blog is my whining spot (as obviously shown from my past posts? =D ). Therefore, for those of you browsing through.. take my words with a pinch of salt, ya? This is just my personal space on the huge World Wide Web where i can actually write out my thoughts without thinking.. (A.K.A. Whining, though my feelings aren't involved =X just my thoughts.)

So erm, in short: I ain't a sad person alright? =D

Perhaps.. One day a kindred spirit (someone who has thoughts similar to mine) may stumble upon this web site.. and if that day comes, feel free to contact me by email (solo_zeratul_999@hotmail.com) or something.. I would like to have a debate about things, or anything else that comes to mind anyway.. =D

Or you can always just send your "whining" my way, lolz. Sometimes i learn new things, get new perceptions from people's whining.. so.. Just do it! Ha ha.

*Seems ridiculous.. I feel like I'm writing to thin air.. =X heh. xD*

OK! Onto the more daily stuff.. Skipped a project meeting.. (Opps!) causing three people to wait in vain.. (Heh! Sorry dudes!) Then onto Oral Communication.. and received yet another "project" there.. crap! (So many projects recently.. T.T ) Followed by Sports & Wellness (who's the joker who thought up of this module?!).. Did some seriously lame "warm-ups" and a dip in the school pool. And that's it.

Thus ends another day of school. Exciting huh?

Ok.. gonna end this here now.. Dinner's ready to be served.. Blehz =P

Edit: Eh.. Now that I took another look at this post.. seems almost like I'm writing without thinking.. Forgive me for the mess I made out of this post, alright? xD

No comments: