Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Continuing the string of posts..

Heh.. Don't really know what to write.. Feels weird if I take blogging as a form of personal diary.. Like.. it's supposed to be personal? =D

Ah... for the first time in a long time.. finally there's no more work to bug my mind.. spent my after-school hours reading comics heh... speaking of which.. I haven't been reading as much as I would have liked. >.< Doh.

Feeling weird nowadays... Like.. Everything's so glassy and all.. like.. a bubble. Bleh.. I feel like crap.. Not enough sleep, maybe?

I hate the way life zips by just like that. Like.. everything's so laid out and dull. And if it ain't dull, it's full of shit. Like bad luck for instance.

ZzzZzz.. Forget it.. My mind's blank right now.. just making a post for the sake of a post.. heh.

No comments: