Saturday, January 29, 2005

An outing yet again

Whoa.. Been going out too often nowadays..

Today's with my family though.. and only the ladies.. (that being my sisters and my mom) We went shopping for new clothes (Chinese New Year is coming! Huzzah!) and to dine out (since we left home pretty late in the afternoon.. around.. 4 pm?)

Was a bi*** picking out clothes and shoes.. and especially when it was peak period (9-5 workers getting off work + students after school + Friday). After which we went hunting for a phone line (for me, 'cause things are getting a tad bit hectic with people trying to contact me. Mainly for projects. -.-')

*Sigh*

OK.. looks like no more running away from projects.. If you guys need my contact number take a look at my MSN nick.. I think I'll leave it there for maybe 1-2 weeks..

... Can't think of touchy subjects to write about at the moment.. Be prepared for another essay soon (I guess?) =D

Helps to keep the brain-juices flowin'.

No comments: