Tuesday, January 18, 2005

A simple (and incredibly boring) entry

Simple is the way to go! Is the header boring enough? =D

Alright.. It's a Wednesday tomorrow.. and lessons begin at 8 in the morning, up till 6pm at night.. ack! Seems like there's so many things to be done tomorrow.. Lessons, CCA, a talk and a project.. Serves me right for pushing everything to the last minute.. >.<

OK.. back to the present.. Woke up at 6 this morning, and attended lessons till 12 noon.. Got an early release (Due to lab practicals being cancelled, Hooray!). Finally an early release in months.. T.T

Eh.. coming to think of it.. Seems like there's no difference in being released early today if I'm going to have to stay back late tomorrow.. Great.. And I still have my EPS projects to complete..

Ack. No rest for the wicked, huh?

Alright.. It's 10 already.. time to hit the sack.. G' Night!

Edit: Had to cut short alot of stuff.. 'Cause i lost my first draft.. (It disappeared?!)

No comments: