Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Delays and the Third Post!

... Can't believe it.. it's just only been the third/fourth day and I'm already slacking in my entries.. =P Somehow I just knew I couldn't make it a point to make a new post everyday.. A problem of willpower?

Another boring day.. School and such.. slept for 4.5 hours and woke up to a cold morning.. (as with every other days, heh =D) Day in, day out, the same routine.. to school, back home, for 5 days, 2 days of weekends, and repeat..

>.< Damn.

Ain't there something to perk up life? I mean.. to have to do the same crap everyday is really boring.. even with the occasional "out-of-line" activities and events.. is that all there is? Like, we were born into this world crying, and from that point on we keep on learning stuff and such.. walking, talking, taking care of ourselves, etc. Finally, when we're about 4 years old we start to attend nurseries and such and start to learn our basic language(s) and maths. Then after a couple of years we move onto primary education, then secondary, and finally teritary. A degree, masters or even a Ph.D if we can make it. But! By then.. how old are we? =X 30? No.. that's the age of a genius.. 40? Yeah, around there.. 50 if you're aiming for a (maybe a couple?) Ph.D..

Then we go to work.

Let's say the average human. Goes to school from age 4 up till maybe 28. Gets a job. Works for 5-10 years. Gets married. Divorce after a couple of years (common occurence for people nowadays). Work till retirement (20-30 years after getting out of school). And then what? Enjoy your "Golden Age"? =X I think not.

What's there to do? You're already over your prime. You can't do extreme sports, you can't bungee jump, you can't take high-adrenaline things (rides, sports (e.g. parachuting), 'cause it's bad for the heart), etc. You may say: "Do those stuff in your prime then! Take pictures! Keep memories!". Erm. Hello? However true that may be, consider the competitive-ness (A.K.A. rat race) of our "modern human society". Taking a couple of weeks off just to "keep memories" of yourself doing stuff in your prime would deal you a mortal wound. In the form of your career, that is.

Consider also the fact that if you don't save up enough for your "Golden Age", you probably aren't gonna survive in this cold harsh world. More considerations if you have to support a family. Headache huh?

Makes me wonder why this world is built/designed like this.. You have to waste decades of your life getting the necessary documents just in order to get a decent job. Especially in this new era/millenium.

Blah. Forget about that. Back to being the good ole' geeky schoolboy that I am. Nothing much I can do anyways. Except whining that is. =X

And yes! I finally finished my EPS wiring which is due tomorrow early morning! Not that it's exactly 100% done, but...

Exams are coming up around the corner too.. 2 more weeks and the exams are here.. Speaking of which.. Nearly half my semester is gone.. 0.0 time flies..

Damn... I never seem to be able to catch enough sleep.. 6.5 hours later I've gotta wake up and go to school again... and I've yet to take my bath! Argh!!!

Alright.. I'll be running along now..

No comments: