Friday, October 01, 2010

Dusting Off

Oh yeah~

It's 4.15 AM in the morning.

soulbalance.blogspot is back in business! Its been nearly 4 years since my last entry in this little place on the World Wide Web. Approximately 3 years and 9 months, to be exact.

It's amazing how much a person can change in 4 years. The difference in perspective is so great that, it felt like a different me wrote in this blog back then.

Wow.

---------------------------------------------

Let's see now. December 2006 to Present Day.. what has happened thus far?

1) Graduation from Ngee Ann Polytechnic in April 2007 (I think? fail-memory for the lose)

2) Enslaved for 1 year 10 months starting from July 2007 till May 2009.

3) Enrolled into Nanyang Technological University in July 2009.

4) Waiting for Graduation (or End of the World~!) sometime in 2012.


Looking at the list, I guess the highlight for the 4 years was the time taken away from me during my enslavement period. Stories to tell though. Look forward to it. =)

I'll probably come back here pretty often. Been looking for an outlet for my thoughts, and Facebook is just simply too public (and shallow) a venue for that.

No comments: